Primary Responsibilities include:
- Safely operate forklift or other machinery to complete tasks, such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging
- Work productively with other Team Members to complete tasks
- Unload product while correctly labeling and stacking product on skid and shrink-wrapping to be properly secure
- Load trucks according to cubic weight, size and characteristics
- Provide exceptional service to our clients by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner
- Maintain condition of warehouse and work area
- Perform safety check of forklifts prior to operation
- Locate properties in warehouse using manifest to add or subtract product from inventory
- Record quantity of product loaded onto a manifest
- Ensure accuracy of load
- Transport product from area using powered industrial vehicle
- Additional duties assigned by Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and lead projects.
- Prep properties by pulling materials, pre-assemble, clean, sort, packing crates and skids.
- Stage loads in staging area.
- Receive, check in, prepare properties for next use, return properties to storage.
- Notify Project Management of any damaged or missing items.
- Receive in and prepare parcels for shipping.
- Maintains safe work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations clean and organized.
- Must have basic hand tools (screw drivers, wrenches, socket set, cordless drill etc.)
- Wear the proper safety equipment and follow safety guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous trade show experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory and equipment maintenance skills maybe required
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT CURTIS MCDANIEL