Blue Sky EXP brings brands to life by crafting compelling stories and experiences through exhibits, events, and branded environments. We offer our clients the path to experience excellence. So if you love a fast-paced environment that is truly different every day, collaborating with creative teams and building WOW factor, this may be the place for you.
We are searching for a dynamic, high-energy, and collaborative team member that is sales oriented, that will take initiative and add to the spirit of the BlueSky EXP culture. Your main responsibility is to procure new logos, engage new partnerships, and business development. But we also want you to be creative, we want to hear your ideas and want to you feel like part of a team that likes to win.
Sky EXP is known for developing strong partnerships & managing the client’s expectations, this calls for a strong communicator with the ability to convey complex, multi-level project ideas in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing. In this industry you must have a deep understanding that small details really do matter.
What we are looking for:
- A consulting mindset to guide the prospect/client through the Blue Sky’s processes in place to deliver quality products and services
- Become a subject matter expert on our capabilities, add on services and how to build a program for the client
- Willingness to operate with integrity, respect your project teams, and really care about the work
- 10 years sales experience; at least 5 years in the exhibit, event, branded environments, and experiential space
- CRM experience and the ability to use technology and data as a sales tool; you will be given these tools and utilizing them can only make you more successful
- forethought of sales strategies to engage prospects and build a solid pipeline of new business.
- Strong negotiation skills and closing techniques
- Knowing the value of what we do! This is important as we are not just building a box, we build experiences.